- Classmate: Where did you get that JSTOR bag?
- Me: Um online. Like, from JSTOR. They sent it to me.
- Classmate: Why?
- Me: Um we're blog friends? I have a secret blog okay
- Classmate: What's your bl...
- Me: I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS
NOW JSTOR IS FOLLOWING ME
I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE GROSSLY OVERESTIMATED MY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LITERARY COMMUNITY
MOSTLY I JUST WRITE ABOUT GENRE FICTION AND RUN FAUX-ACADEMIC BLOGS ABOUT THE V.C. ANDREWS OEUVRE
Tell me this blog of which you speak.
I am going to class tonight and triumphantly announcing that JSTOR is following me and waiting expectantly for my cohort to collectively drop dead.